PNWS iSSUE 3

Okayy... this is my first time writing on this blog. I guess most of you would be surprised that this is already issue 3. NO PANIC! I also just discovered it myself. Been trying to faithfully posting 1 song everyday. Then today I just thought that it'll be cool if I could make it more organized, like an issue a week. So that some of you people out there will know that there's some new stuff posted (or else all the posting looks almost the same lidat).

Thanks for all the encouraging encouragements from all ya' crazy ppl. (yeah, encouragements are supposed to be encouraging yah...). It really keeps me going to post stuffs here.

Just finished a makeover for the blog, new colour, and a new chatterbox for ya guys to chat yah. Pls make use of it if you want it to be there yah.

6 songs by delirious? in this issue...

Currently working on the 4th issue. Hope that this blog will continue to keep you encouraged and inspired.

Peace.

2 comments:

umbrella lady said...

i love the new colour! its beautiful and nice colours! =)

Anonymous said...

thank you! hope u'll come more often and enjoy the concerts here...