Rain Down - by Delirious?

Looks like tonight, the sky is heavy / Feels like the winds are gonna change / Beneath my feet, the earth is ready / I know its time for heaven's rain / It's gonna rain / Cos it's living water we desire / To flood our hearts with holy fire / Rain down all around the world we're singing / Rain down can you here the earth is singing / Rain down my heart is dry but still I'm singing / Rain down rain it down on me. / Back to the start, my heart is heavy / Feels like it's time, to dream again / I see the clouds, and yes I'm ready / To dance upon this barren land / Hope in my hands / Do not shut, Do not shut, Do not shut the heavens / But open up, open up, open up our hearts / Give me strength to cross this water / Keep my heart upon your altar / Give me strength to cross this water / Keep my feet don’t let me falter

No comments: