History Maker - by Delirious?

Well you know what? I've realized and still realizing over the years that to be a history maker, it's very little about doing this. And ya' know it's everything about what's going on inside here (heart). In Psalm 24 it says, "He who has clean hands and a pure heart, he will ascend the hill of the Lord. And ya' know being a history maker, it's more about the choices you make, not about the songs you sing, it's about staying married to the person you promise to be with, it's about honoring your friends before yourself and it's about walking humbly before the King of kings...

Is it true today that when people pray / Cloudless skies will break / Kings and queens will shake / Yes it's true and I believe it / I'm living for you / Is it true today that when people pray / We'll see dead men rise / And the blind set free / Yes it's true and I believe it / I'm living for you / I'm gonna be a history maker in this land / I'm gonna be a speaker of truth to all mankind / I'm gonna stand, I'm gonna run / Into your arms, into your arms again / Into your arms, into your arms again / Well it's true today that when people stand / With the fire of God, and the truth in hand / We'll see miracles, we'll see angels sing / We'll see broken hearts making history / Yes it's true and I believe it / We're living for you / Holy is the Lord / My heart burns for you

1 comment:

Esther said...

History Maker is one of my fav of Delirious?.. I just felt very inspired everytime listen to it. (:

Nice blog.. (: