Miracle Maker - by Delirious?

I'm waiting here for my life to change / When the waters stir you can rearrange me / Just one touch is all I need / I'm nothing much but the wounds I feel / I'm looking for the hand of the miracle man / Holy, you are holy / Who was and is and is to come / Holy, you are holy, Saviour, Healer / I'm standing at the feet of the miracle maker / I'm holding on, with your life in mine / Living waters come / And you've rearranged me / Holy you are holy / Who was and is and is to come / Holy, you are holy / Saviour, healer / I'm staring in the face of the miracle maker / Holy, you are holy / Who was and is and is to come / Jesus, precious Jesus / Thank you, Saviour / I'm walking in the shoes of my miracle maker / I'm standing with the faith of a miracle maker.

No comments: