Boomin' - by TobyMac

I've been around the way / I've been around the block / I got the keys to the city if the gates are locked / And a freak like me ain't ‘bout to stop / I got a hand full of dreams and a heart full of God

Everywhere we go they wonder where we're from / Well its diverse city ya'll welcome to come / It sits high on a hill you can see it for days / And even if you can't you can hear our praise / We go ...

'Cause we're boomin' out the stereo system / This goes out to anyone listening / Boomin' out the stereo system / Here to rep the most high with this one / Boomin' out the stereo system / This goes out to anyone listening / Boomin' out the stereo system / 'Cause we rock for sure in stereo



If you're looking to slide, come slide with us / And if you're looking for a ride, it's a big old bus / We got black folk, white folk and Middle East / Mexican, Filipino - Jesus Freaks / Got a Haitian / Princess, an Aussie Mate / East Coast, Midwest to left side of the states / And when the bus rolls, it’s out the dirty south / Tennessee and we keepin' it good and loud we go

I got portable sounds to lift me up / Portable sounds to take me higher / Portable sounds to lift me up / So don't even try to get in my head

No comments: