Get This Party Started - by TobyMac

Everybody everybody in the place to be / Open up your mind and let your soul be free / I can feel the Most High shining on me, so ... / Let's get this party started / Everybody everybody in the place to be / Open up your mind and let your soul be free / I can feel the Most High smiling on we, so ... / Let's get this party started / Blind-sided by the blitz / Come on baby it's on / I couldn't wait to get on this / You ain't no quiet storm / I'm gonna tell it like it is / There ain't no stopping us now / Somebody shut me up so I can live out loud / Them people thought I was gone / It's been a long time comin' / But straight out the box / We got the dark side runnin' / So Father, Most High won't You show Yourself / And shine on this record like nobody else


1 comment:

Rashidajones said...

It seems that you've put a great amount of time into your article and I want a lot more of these on the internet these days. Well, anyways... it certainly was very informative for me.


spirit